CDI 3* / 2* / U25 / Y / J / P / Ch / AM
from OCTOBER 14 to 17 2021
We will be pleased to welcome you on the site of the Pôle Européen du Cheval for this 3* CDI
The competition will take place indoors in the Grand Hall and the Manege Orange
The competition will take place behind closed doors and only accredited persons will have access to the site.
There is no ticketing for this event.
Depending on the regulations in force in France, this situation may change. Do not hesitate to consult our website regularly in order to be informed.
Entries are to be made via the FEI Entry System by your respective federations. For non-invited federations, it is possible to request an invitation from Marie H, email@example.com
- FFE Compet (French riders): 27/09/2021 (End of Requests).
- FFE Compet (French riders): 27/09/2021 (End of Requests). French athletes must register via FFE Compet. Their entries will then be automatically uploaded to the FEI Entry System on 05/10/2021.
- FEI Entry system (foreign riders): 05/10/2021
Deadline for substitutions: 12/10/2021
Definitive entries will be validated subject to the accreditation form being completed by O7/10/21 at the latest. (more information in the accreditation section)
An accreditation form will be available on this site from 1st October 2021, each rider will have to declare his attendants, make his stabling requests, declare his arrival time....
This form is part of the registration/invitation and MUST be completed by each rider by 07/10/21. After this date, your entry may be automatically cancelled without refund.
No application will be considered by mail, email or telephone
Accreditations authorised by Athletes:
- Athlete: 1
- Partner: 1
- Groom: 1 per 3 horses
- Horse Owner: 2 two (2) accreditations per horse acc. to FEI-Passport
- Horses will be able to arrive from Tuesday 12 October - 2pm.
- In accordance with EHV-1 By-Law No.10, Athletes/Grooms must provide a signed Horse Health FEI Self-Certification form for all horses attending an FEI Event in mainland Europe, including mandatory temperature monitoring for the 10 days leading up to their arrival at an FEI Event.
As of 1 August 2021 this information must be submitted via the FEI HorseApp for all Events taking place in mainland Europe.
- Upon arrival, the horses will be checked by a veterinarian before entering the stables. Time slots will be set up to organise your arrival. It will not be possible to arrive outside these slots.
14:00 - 19:00
8:00 - 11:30 / 14:00 - 19:00
8:00 - 11:30
PROGRAMME OF THE WEEK
- Tuesday 05/10: Closing of entries.
- Thursday 10/10: Closing of the accreditation form / box requests.
- Tuesday 12/10: Opening of the stables.
- Wednesday 13/10: horse inspection CDI2*/CDIU25/CDIAm/CDIY
- Thursday 14/10: horse inspection CDI3*/CDIJ/CDICh/CDIP
- Thursday 14/10: Start of the tests
- Sunday 17/10: End of events
- Monday 18/10: Closing of the stables.
The COVID protocol will be updated according to the regulations in force at the time of the competition.
Check the site regularly for the latest evolutions.
We remind you that dogs are not allowed in the stables and catering areas.
They must be kept on a lead throughout the rest of the site.
For obvious reasons of respect and good manners, we also remind the owners that it is necessary to pick up dog poop all over the site and especially in the arenas, paths, ....
As a reminder, extract from the FEI regulations:
(Art; 109.13 GRs: All dogs must be leashed and affixed to a human or stationnary object. Violation of this rule will incurr a fine of CHF 100 per offence and, in case of a repeated offence at the event, may lead to exclusion from venue).
Accommodation is available on site.
For more information, contact Victoire:
Please visit the Pôle Européen du Cheval website for more information on accommodation.
The competition is open to entries fro For foreign riders, entries must be made, via your federation, on the FEI Entry System until 5/10/2021. For French riders, requests are open